Applications are due February 15.
The application form is available online.
Please note that the application will ask you to upload four items:
- Unofficial transcript (PDF)
- Signed Agreement of Responsible Travel Form (PDF)
- Physician’s Statement (PDF): a statement from a physician indicating that you are able to undertake travel abroad; any special conditions (medications, etc.) should be included in this statement.
- Passport style image (jpg or png files only): a recent picture of yourself from the shoulders up; you may use an online program such as https://www.persofoto.com/upload/passport-photo to help you create or edit such an image.
Selection, Payment, and Cancellation Schedule
- Notification of the Selection Committee’s decision will be made by early March.
- Initial payment of $3,825 is due on March 15 with your written acceptance to the program. Balance of payment of $3,825 is to be made by April 15.
- Due to St. Anne’s policies, no refund for room and board expenses will be made after May 1. Refunds for the rest of the VPO tuition and fees will be made up to June 1 if circumstances force a student to cancel. Beyond that date, the student will recover only the portion of tuition and fees that the VPO itself can recover. The $250 deposit is non-refundable.
Deposit checks should be made payable to your home institution and given to your campus VPO representative: