Applications are due February 14.
The application form is available online.
Please note that the application will ask you to upload four items:
- Unofficial transcript (PDF)
- Signed Agreement of Responsible Travel Form (PDF)
- Physician’s Statement (PDF): a statement from a physician indicating that you are able to undertake travel abroad; any special conditions (medications, etc.) should be included in this statement.
- Passport style image (jpg or png files only): a recent picture of yourself from the shoulders up; you may use an online program such as https://www.persofoto.com/upload/passport-photo to help you create or edit such an image.
Letters of Recommendation
You should request letters of recommendation from three professors familiar with your work, preferably by early February. If your academic advisor has not taught you, your advisor does not need to be one of the three reccommenders. Please let your writers know that they will receive a link to the recommendation form via email after you submit your application. They will have until February 21 to submit their recommendation form, but please notify them before the February 14 due date to expect this email.
Selection, Payment, and Cancellation Schedule
- Notification of the Selection Committee’s decision will be made by early March.
- Each school handles the billing for the program: Please contact your school’s representatives for deadlines and details.
- Due to St. Anne’s policies, no refund for room and board expenses will be made after May 1. Refunds for the rest of the VPO tuition and fees will be made up to June 1 if circumstances force a student to cancel. Beyond that date, the student will recover only the portion of tuition and fees that the VPO itself can recover. The $250 deposit is non-refundable.
Deposit checks should be made payable to your home institution and given to your campus VPO representative: